People are the most valuable asset of a business. As a consequence, the human resources management is a key element of the success of your business. Our human capital services team can help with the various aspects of human resources management such as:
- Payroll services;
- Income tax and social security advice :
- In the context of secondments abroad or to Luxembourg;
- On Specific Luxembourg issues.
- Income tax and social security simulations in the context of split payrolls;
- Guidance on staff remuneration and compensation packages;
- Advice, including assistance with the implementation of fringe benefits, such as :
- pension scheme;
- company cars;
- lunch vouchers;
- interest subsidies;
- stock options.
- Assistance in relation with social élections.
Payroll services typically include :
- Calculation of wages, as well as related taxes and contributions;
- Preparation and provision of salary slips for personnel;
- Preparation and filing of mandatory declarations and returns with the Luxembourg tax and social security authorities;
- Preparation and communication of accounting instructions;
- Preparation and issuance of wage tax certificates at year-end;
- Filing of year-end information with the tax authorities;
- Preparation of wage books.
In addition to these services, our human capital services team can also assist with various administrative formalities and tasks such as :
- Handling of payment of wages, taxes and social security contributions;
- Business registration with social security authorities;
- Handling of entry/exit formalities;
- Administration of absences, including execution of health insurance formalities;
- Handling of lunch vouchers;
- Assisting staff with :
- application for re-employment assistance, compensatory allowance, unemployment;
- application for family and educational allowances, parental leave.
- Assistance in the context of audits carried out by the tax, labour and social security authorities.