Business sale and succession planning : PKF is your trusted family business advisor
The sale of a firm or the transfer to the next generation, corporate governance, business valuation and due diligence, taxation ... considerations that every business owner will have at some stage.
PKF advises Luxembourg family businesses and SMEs in their plans:
- How much is my business worth today?
- How to prepare the succession and preserve the wealth in the family?
- What corporate governance or family governance for a family business during a gradual withdrawal of the founders?
- Sale of the firm, share deal or asset deal?
- How to best prepare the company for a possible sale?
The accounting and tax experts from PKF are available to assist and guide you in your succession planning. A PKF partner can be your trusted business partner in this long term process.
Liquidation of companies
We can assist you with the liquidation of a Luxembourg company:
- As statutory auditor to the liquidation
- As appointed liquidator of the company through the services provided by an affiliated PKF firm.